How to Check Your UAE Visit Visa's Last Date and Status
If you are visiting the UAE on a visit visa, it is important to keep track of the visa’s validity period and status. Here are a few easy ways to check your UAE visit visa’s last date and status:
- Visit the ICP Smart Services website.
- Select your language and click on ‘Visit Visa’.
- Enter your passport number, passport expiry date, nationality, and captcha code.
- Click search. Your visa details, including the last date, will be displayed.
Check via Dubai GDRFA
- Go to the GDRFA Dubai website.
- Select ‘Visit’ under service type.
- Enter your passport number and captcha code.
- Click search. Your visa details will be displayed.
- You can also use the GDRFA Dubai app to check your visa status easily.
Check by Calling Helplines
- For UAE visa status, call 600-522-222
- For Dubai visa status, call 800-5111 or +971-4-313-9999 (if outside UAE)
Provide your passport details to the agent to get your visa status.
Check your visa validity before traveling.
- Always check your visa status before booking tickets for the UAE.
- Make sure your visa is valid for the entire duration of your stay.
- Overstaying your visa in UAE can lead to fines and penalties.
Here are some additional tips for checking your UAE visit visa status:
- Save a copy of your visa or scan the visa page of your passport. This makes it easy to reference the visa details, like the last date, visa number, etc. when needed.
- Check the entry stamp on your passport, which shows the date you entered the UAE. Add the visa validity days to it to calculate when it will expire.
- Before exiting the UAE, get your visa stamped again to officially cancel your visa. This avoids any complications or fines.
- Check for a valid visa every time you re-enter the UAE, even if you are returning from a short trip. Immigration can deny entry if the visa has expired.
- Be aware of any restrictions on your visa, like whether it allows multiple entries or is only for single entries.
- Women sponsored by their husband or father should check their visa dependency status online or at Amer centers.
- If you have lost your passport containing the visa, report it immediately and follow procedures to obtain an outpass to leave.
- Those on parent/relative’s sponsorship must ensure sponsor accompanies when exiting the UAE to avoid immigration issues.
- Overstay fines are calculated from the day after visa expiry, so check status in advance to renew your visa if needed.
- Visit the Amer website or centres for visa-related services like status check, renewals, transit visa, depositing passports, etc.