UAE Entry and Exit Report from Immigration Department

UAE Entry and Exit Report from Immigration Department

Through this service, you can obtain an Entry and Exit Report that is issued by the UAE Immigration department this is also known as ICA report / Movement report by Customs to prove that all your travel records around the world during the period of your Education. This certificate may be used for the Equivalency process in UAE.

Entry and Exit Application Process

How can I get travel history in UAE?

If you know the immigration department in Dubai visit them directly or if you need any assistance in retrieval of entry and exit contact us on +971-42394809 or +971564625222 Send your EID copy and passport copy and we will retrieve the ICA report from the immigration office and send it to you. The immigration office will charge 250 DHS for the service and will provide you with the travel history

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *